Saturday 8 November 2014

Another Source of Good Quality Meats in SG

It had been a pretty eventful & tiring week.

Last Saturday: BB's 1st visit to Singapore Zoological Gardens & BBQ birthday party for our niece

Last Sunday: Shopping with PoPo for her birthday present at Poh Heng followed by Ikea & dinner at Chin Lee Restaurant

Wednesday: Morning 'workout' at Vivocity's Polliwogs, luncheon gathering with some July 2013 babies & their Mummies & then shopping & buffet dinner at Furama City View with parents-in-laws

Thursday: Hi-tea at Shangri-La's Rose Veranda with my BFFs cum a play date for BB

Friday: Wedding dinner at M Hotel

Saturday: Brunch at Backstage Cafe & shopping with Daddy-O at Pasar Bella, Marina Square & Suntec City

Hmmm..so many things to blog about but my eyes can barely open (@.@) I'll just share my loots from Pasar Bella for tonight. Running out of meats for BB, I told my hubby that I'd like to make a trip to Pasar Bella to see what I can find there & I was totally blown away. James' Butchery & Co has a wide selection of good quality meats to choose from & the picture below only shows about half of what they carry which excludes their range of steaks as well as sausages!


I expected to find them more expensive than other places but was pleasantly surprise. Other than the organic minced beef which is $0.29 more per 100g, the rest of the meat I bought was actually cheaper here.

Organic minced beef - $3.59 / 100g

Probiotic fed bone in chicken leg - $2.09 / 100g (cheaper by $0.21)

Probiotic fed boneless chicken leg - $2.29 / 100g (cheaper by $0.51)

Probiotic fed minced chicken - $2.79 / 100g (cheaper by $0.01)

Australian corn fed minced pork - $2.79 / 100g (cheaper by $1.84)



I like the fact that I can get everything I need in one location (including pork which is harder to find). The only problem is that I stay all the way in the east :/ I guess I'll only be able to come meat shopping here again when I'm in the vicinity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment